MBBS, MD, DNB, DNB (Gastro), MRCPCH, MRCP(Glasg), PGDAP
- Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist
- Special interest in – Transplant Hepatology and Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Dr. Maya joined Lakeshore after rendering her professional service at PVS Memorial Hospital, Kochi and Government Medical College, Trivandrum. She has more than 8 years experience in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- She also has Transplant Hepatology experience from Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Center.
- Her special interests are in Transplant Hepatology and Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- She runs one of the few Pediatric Gastroenterology clinics in the state.
- She is successfully running the transplant hepatology clinic catering to both adult and pediatric patients .
- Dr. Maya received her MBBS from Government Medical College, Trivandrum, after which she acquired MD in Pediatrics from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
- She was awarded with DNB in both Pediatrics & Gastroenterology from National Board of examinations, New Delhi.
- Dr. Maya has also gained MRCPCH (Membership of The Royal College of Paediatric and Child Health) and MRCP from the Royal college of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow.
- She is an invited speaker in national and state forums and has many publications to her credit.
- She has authored a chapter in “Differential Diagnosis in Pediatrics (Indian Academy of Pediatrics)” – Jaypee Publishers
- She is a member of various bodies including
- ISG ( Indian Society of Gastroenterology)
- INASL ( Indian National Association for study of Liver diseases
- ISPGHAN (Indian Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- IAP ( Indian Academy of Paediatrics)
- IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- She is the Secretary of IAP, Pediatric Gastroenterology chapter since 2019.